Aiden Man!

Aiden Man!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Here I am! Nearly finished with another set of classes!

I an almost finished with my College Composition II Class, which is where I have written a scientific research paper on children with ADHD, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. I am feeling really good about my paper! I feel that I have tackled this class and my paper will come out as WOW! As far as feeling nervous, amazing, or just plain tired? I am feeling all three! I am nervous because I am always wondering what someone else will think, especially after finding out that there is another student writing a paper about why parents should not medicate their children, although there is a different age group. I am feeling amazing because I do feel that I did do a great job! I found all kinds of information that backed my ideas. I am also feeling so very tired because of all the hard work as well as the time of year, after all it is the holidays!
Before this class, I felt like I just wasn't much of a writer and that I just did not like writing. After writing this particular paper, a paper about this disorder that sparked my interest, I changed my mind just a little! I did like doing some investigating and finding out some information about how chidren with this disorder feel and how they cope with this disorder. So, yes it is safe to say that my idea of writing has changed throughout the course! There are some other topics I would like to research. Some examples would be AIDs, Alzheimer's Disease, and leukemia. These are some of the scariest diseases I know of, but I believe that knowledge is power! I know that it is a far stretch, but I would actually like to think that if I had taken the road less traveled, I may have been one of the hands on scientists attempting to solve the hardest problems in the world today: any of those diseases mentioned above! I am a believer that there will one day be a cure for these diseases if not hopefully a vaccine to prevent them!

No comments:

Post a Comment