Aiden Man!

Aiden Man!

Monday, December 6, 2010

What the blog! What for What!For School of Course for the Course!!!

So, for this course I have had some issues! I know that all of my fellow classmates have also! I like to write because sometimes I can make myself laugh and I love funny stuff! I am writing a paper, which I know I have written about it on here before, about ADHD in children. I have made some changes. This weekend, I decided to sit down and really get it organized! Yeah right! Writing a paper is for school is okay. I have done it before. However, this paper is different. I feel like this paper might make a difference for people that may know someone that has this disorder and does not know what all comes with it and I would love to inform them so that they will know and understand how to love them! As far as the comments or the lack there of on the blog spot, I don't know. At first, there were all kinds of comments on my dashboard and here lately there haven't been so many. I believe it may have something to do with the up coming holidays. I'm not going to let my feelings get hurt though! I do like reading other's blogs! The only thing about reading other people's blogs is that I cannot tell if it is for school or not! I might decide to keep my blog after class. It just depends on my next set of classes. If I have time to jump on here and do an up date once a week I will, but if I don't have time because I am working on school assignments or if I have a bunch of things happen like I have had here lately with sick kids and having to clean up after smoking up my house, you know nearly catching it on fire! Then I will probably skip blogging! I have to admit, I do like using it to type out my thoughts as I am thinking them! It's been real!

1 comment:

  1. Amberlin - here's a comment to light up the dashboard! It can be a challenge to fit everything in - you have done great!

    ReplyDelete