Aiden Man!

Aiden Man!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Especially for school!

This week I have read about different writing processes and have tried some of them out! My favorites were the listing and informal outlining. I liked them because I was able to keep my ideas organized in a way that they made sense to me. My absolute favorite was the informal outline. This is because I was able to see in a quick glance what my ideas were. A better way of saying that is after I had written down what I needed to, I didn't have to really think about what I had written. I don't know if that makes any sense to readers, but it makes sense to me. Leave me a comment if I confuse you! I also want to acknowledge some of my academic challenges. I never thought I would have a problem with too many references for a paper, but I have found so many! I am having to go over and read these articles about my topic, which is ADHD in children ( attention deficit hyperactivity disorder). I do realize that this is actually a good thing because I have in mind so many good ideas from other authors that back up what I want to persuade my audience to see. The other idea that I want to stress this week is that school is influencing my life in so many ways right now! I am researching this topic and reading articles and I am learning so much! I am truly inspired by this topic! Not only am I learning more to further my education, I am also learning more about my daughters disability and things that I can do as a parent to help her! I know that may sound corny, but it is the absolute truth! I am so happy that I took this opportunity when I did, because what I am learning now is some of the most valuable information I have ever attained! Thank you Kaplan University!

No comments:

Post a Comment